Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

An update is in order

I've got a few draft posts in the queue but haven't had time to finish them. So instead of making a big deal of it, here's what's been happening:
We got a new roof. It's brown. It does not leak. It's paid for.
I painted some green rectangles on the front door.
I've looked into a new HVAC system.
I sold my truck. I suppose this is only indirectly related to the house.
I have continually added to the clutter in the garage while I should have been going in the other direction so I can get to fixing the drywall.

I'll elaborate on this as time allows. Now that's funny right there.

I added a link to my favorite MCM home blog. It's about the only one I dig that gets updated regularly and I recently was in contact with the author. Nice guy. I also fixed the to-do-list formatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment